Live Better at Home Since 1959
If your home has older windows and doors that just don’t work for you anymore, we fit to size for each opening to give you a snug fit and tight seal for the best constructed structure.
All windows and doors are prime products, which means that they are used in new construction, both residential and commercial, In addition, our products meet or exceed all federal specifications for strength and wind load, as well as air and water infiltration.
We use Great Lakes replacement windows and doors that are manufactured in Ohio. We also have ProVia storm and entry doors that are also manufactured in Ohio.
• Awning windows – low-E glass, 100% ventilation even while raining, full screen
inside, clean both sides of glass from inside
• Sliding glass window – low-E glass, can remove both sash for full ventilation, full
screen, both panels slide, cam-style lock, and anti-lift block
• Sliding glass door – low-E glass, heavy-duty sliding screen door, full view glass style,
with 2 separate locks for security
• Swing doors – Prime 3/4" entry doors or 3/4" storm doors
• Double-hung windows – Full screen, tilt sash for 50% ventilation
• Casement windows – Crankout full screen, 100% ventilation
• French doors – Many styles to choose from
*We can provide all types of foundation for your new patio room! Block & brick foundation, with concrete slab, or wood flooring. We also build wood decks for your patio room & floor insulated deck for the Ameritherm rooms.
Talk with our window and door experts today!
Add value and efficiency to your home with replacement windows and doors.
Call American Patio Rooms to talk to our window and door experts.
Visit our showroom at 1690 E. Waterloo Rd., Akron, Ohio 44306.
Are your windows not opening or closing properly? Have your doors started to wear away?
American Patio Rooms has the windows and doors that will best suit your individual home's needs. With our new products, you can choose quality, versatility, and accessibility.